The House is open from 1 April 2017
BOOK ONLINEWe now have the ability for you to book your tour online.
Please visit the tour booking page to reserve your time slot.
- The House and Garden are open from Saturday 1 April to Saturday 28 October 2017 on Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays with timed tours at 10.30am, 12 noon, 1.30pm and 3.00pm (tour by informed guide takes approximately 1hour 30 minutes). There are no more tours after 3.00pm. The House will also be open on Mondays for 2 guided tours only 11.30am and 1.30pm
- Exhibitions - opening times will be announced
- Groups may visit by prior arrangement throughout the year - please telephone 01672-511491
- Charges - Adults £7.50, Children £1.00p. Friends of the Trust - free.
- Individuals may visit by prior arrangement at other times if a guide is available - please telephone 01672-511491 or 01672-511690
HOW TO GET HERE
Marlborough is 75 miles from London and 30 miles from Bath. For a link to Google Maps click here
From London take M4, leave at junction 14, take A4 for Marlborough
From the West take M4, leave at junction 15, take A 346 for Marlborough
The Merchant's House is on the North Side of the High Street approximately 100 yards from the Town Hall. Entrance to the House is through the Merchant's House Shop.
SPECIALIST DAYS FOR GROUPS
Please call the Office on 01672 511491 to find out more about the specialist days we can organise for your group offering talks in a variety of subjects and tours of local places of interest in and around Marlborough.
The Merchant's House has a stairlift from the ground floor to the first floor which allows access to the principle rooms. Ramps are available on site for wheelchair access on the ground floor.
Photos may be taken of The Merchant's House for personal use only. If you wish to take photos for any other reason please contact the Trust Office on 01672 511491